Denim, a very popular type of fabric, is a very important textile engineering material. It is favorite of almost all people irrespective of age, gender and caste.
Followings are the main properties of denim fabric:
- Durability: Denim fabric is very durable and strong.
- Hard Feelings: Demin feels hard while wearing.
- Crease: It is easy to crease denim fabric.
- Warp-faced Twill: The predominating colored warp yarns stay on the face while white weft yarns remain on the back.
- Color: The color of weft is white and warp may contain different color.
- Ease of Wearing: Denim is suitable for long time wearing.
- Resistivity: It can resist snags and tears.